Draw for 2018 FIFA World Cup took place on 1st December 2017. In this Draw, 32 teams were drawn into 8 groups. Given below are the Groups and the 2018 FIFA World Cup schedule that will be played in Russia from 14th June 2018 to 15th July 2018.
Details of the 8 groups are below.
|Group A||Group B||Group C||Group D|
|Group E||Group F||Group G||Group H|
Given below is the detailed 2018 FIFA World Cup schedule of all the Group stage matches. We have also predicted the Full-Time score for all the matches.
2018 FIFA World Cup Schedule:
|Thursday, June 14||Russia vs Saudi Arabia||Luzhniki||Russia 0 - 1 Saudi Arabia|
|Friday, June 15||Egypt vs Uruguay||Ekaterinburg||Egypt 2 - 2 Uruguay|
|Friday, June 15||Morocco vs Iran||St Petersburg||Morocco 1 - 0 Iran|
|Friday, June 15||Portugal vs Spain||Sochi||Portugal 1 - 1 Spain|
|Saturday, June 16||France vs Australia||Kazan||France 3 - 1 Australia|
|Saturday, June 16||Argentina vs Iceland||Spartak||Argentina 5 - 2 Iceland|
|Saturday, June 16||Peru vs Denmark||Saransk||Peru 1 - 2 Denmark|
|Saturday, June 16||Croatia vs Nigeria||Kaliningrad||Croatia 1 - 3 Nigeria|
|Sunday, June 17||Costa Rica vs Serbia||Samara||Costa Rica 2 - 0 Serbia|
|Sunday, June 17||Germany vs Mexico||Luzhniki||Germany 4 - 2 Mexico|
|Sunday, June 17||Brazil vs Switzerland||Rostov-on-Don||Brazil 5 - 0 Switzerland|
|Monday, June 18||Sweden vs Korea Republic||Nizhny Novgorod||Sweden 2 - 2 Korea Republic|
|Monday, June 18||Belgium vs Panama||Sochi||Belgium 3 - 0 Panama|
|Monday, June 18||Tunisia vs England||Volgograd||Tunisia 1 - 4 England|
|Tuesday, June 19||Poland vs Senegal||Spartak||Poland 0 - 2 Senegal|
|Tuesday, June 19||Colombia vs Japan||Saransk||Colombia 2 - 1 Japan|
|Tuesday, June 19||Russia vs Egypt||St Petersburg||Russia 1 - 2 Egypt|
|Wednesday, June 20||Portugal vs Morocco||Luzhniki||Portugal 4 - 0 Morocco|
|Wednesday, June 20||Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia||Rostov-on-Don||Uruguay 2 - 0 Saudi Arabia|
|Wednesday, June 20||Iran vs Spain||Kazan||Iran 1 - 3 Spain|
|Thursday, June 21||France vs Peru||Ekaterinburg||France 3 - 2 Peru|
|Thursday, June 21||Denmark vs Australia||Samara||Denmark 0 - 0 Australia|
|Thursday, June 21||Argentina vs Croatia||Nizhny Novgorod||Argentina 2 - 3 Croatia|
|Friday, June 22||Brazil vs Costa Rica||St Petersburg||Brazil 4 - 3 Costa Rica|
|Friday, June 22||Nigeria vs Iceland||Volgograd||Nigeria 1 - 0 Iceland|
|Friday, June 22||Serbia vs Switzerland||Kaliningrad||Serbia 1 - 1 Switzerland|
|Saturday, June 23||Belgium vs Tunisia||Spartak||Belgium 2 - 2 Tunisia|
|Saturday, June 23||Germany vs Sweden||Sochi||Germany 1 - 0 Sweden|
|Saturday, June 23||Korea Republic vs Mexico||Rostov-on-Don||Korea Republic 3 - 2 Mexico|
|Sunday, June 24||England vs Panama||Nizhny Novgorod||England 2 - 1 Panama|
|Sunday, June 24||Japan vs Senegal||Ekaterinburg||Japan 1 - 1 Senegal|
|Sunday, June 24||Poland vs Colombia||Kazan||Poland 3 - 3 Colombia|
|Monday, June 25||Uruguay vs Russia||Samara||Uruguay 1 - 0 Russia|
|Monday, June 25||Saudi Arabia vs Egypt||Volgograd||Saudi Arabia 0 - 3 Egypt|
|Monday, June 25||Spain vs Morocco||Kaliningrad||Spain 2 - 2 Morocco|
|Monday, June 25||Iran vs Portugal||Saransk||Iran 1 - 4 Portugal|
|Tuesday, June 26||Denmark vs France||Luzhniki||Denmark 1 - 3 France|
|Tuesday, June 26||Australia vs Peru||Sochi||Australia 2 - 5 Peru|
|Tuesday, June 26||Nigeria vs Argentina||St Petersburg||Nigeria 3 - 2 Argentina|
|Tuesday, June 26||Iceland vs Croatia||Rostov-on-Don||Iceland 1 - 3 Croatia|
|Wednesday, June 27||Korea Republic vs Germany||Kazan||Korea Republic 1 - 5 Germany|
|Wednesday, June 27||Mexico vs Sweden||Ekaterinburg||Mexico 3 - 3 Sweden|
|Wednesday, June 27||Serbia vs Brazil||Spartak||Serbia 2 - 3 Brazil|
|Wednesday, June 27||Switzerland vs Costa Rica||Nizhny Novgorod||Switzerland 1 - 2 Costa Rica|
|Thursday, June 28||Japan vs Poland||Volgograd||Japan 1 - 2 Poland|
|Thursday, June 28||Senegal vs Colombia||Samara||Senegal 2 - 3 Colombia|
|Thursday, June 28||England vs Belgium||Kaliningrad||England 3 -1 Belgium|
|Thursday, June 28||Panama vs Tunisia||Saransk||Panama 0 - 2 Tunisia|
Some Quick facts about the 2018 World Cup:
- 12 stadiums at 11 cities of Russia will host the matches of the 2018 World Cup. These cities are Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ekaterinburg, Kazan, Samara, Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Rostov-on-Don, Kaliningrad, and Sochi.
- Zabivaka has been chosen as the official mascot of this world cup. It was designed by a student Ekaterina Bocharovaand selected via an online poll.
- The bid to host 2018 World Cup was placed by Belgium & Netherlands, England, Spain & Portugal, and Russia.
- Iceland is the smallest country (in terms of population) to qualify for the 2018 World Cup finals, its population is just 330 thousand.
- Robert Lewandowski(Poland), Mohammad Al-Sahlawi(Saudi Arabia), and Ahmed Khalil(UAE) were the top scorers during the World Cup qualifiers. They scored 16 goals each. Unfortunately, UAE was unable to qualify for the finals.
Some Quick facts about the Teams:
- Iceland and Panama have qualified for the first time in the World Cup history.
- Brazil has never missed a World Cup and it will be their 21st record appearance in the finals.
- Germany has played 8 finals of the World Cup tournaments, more than any other team. They managed to win 4 of them.
- Peru’s last appearance in a World Cup was in 1982 World Cup. Means, they have qualified after almost 36 years for the tournament.
- Chile was on 4th place in FIFA ranking when they disqualified from the 2018 world cup. Italy, Wales, and the Netherlands are also among some top teams who failed to qualify for the World Cup.
- Chile, Italy, Wales & Netherlands are on 10th, 14th, 19th, and 20th position in FIFA World Ranking, but none of them have qualified for the 2018 World Cup.
- Germany, Brazil, Portugal, and Argentina are on top in FIFA ranking and amazingly all of them are the favorites for Semifinals.
Updates about 2018 FIFA World Cup:
- France has beaten Belgium in the first semi-final while Croatia has defeated England in the second semi-final to play the final of the 2018 FIFA World Cup.
- Croatia has reached in a World Cup final for the very first time.
- Germany was eliminated from the World Cup in group stages. They were beaten by Mexico and South Korea and did not make it to the next round.